Pulled pork goes next level when it sits on a sweet potato crust and is drizzled with barbeque sauce. A delicious alternative to pulled pork served on a bun.
SWEET POTATO OAT FLOUR PIZZA CRUST with Pulled Pork, Red Onion, and Barbeque Sauce
- 1 Sweet Potato Oat Flour Pizza Crust
- 2-3 cups pulled pork
- 1-2 tablespoon chopped red onion
- ¼ cup barbeque sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place the pizza crust on a 14-inch round pizza tray.
- Scatter the pulled pork evenly over the pizza crust and sprinkle on the red onion. Drizzle the barbeque sauce on top.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the toppings are heated through.
Serving: 2🍕slices | Calories: 612kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 147mg | Sodium: 1426mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 29g
Tried this recipe?Tag @KookyPizza on Instagram and #KookyPizza!Share on Facebook