Creamy white bean puree, salty Asiago cheese, and crisp tender asparagus create a flavor symphony and make fabulous toppings for a quick, no-rise, paleo pizza crust.
QUICK PALEO PIZZA CRUST with White Bean Puree, Asparagus, and Asiago
- 1 – Quick Paleo Pizza Crust
- ¾ cup white bean puree or white bean dip
- 1¼ cups (3½ ounces) Asiago cheese, shredded
- 12 asparagus spears, ends trimmed and cooked al dente
- grape tomato, garnish
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place the pizza crust on a 14-inch round pizza tray.
- Spread the white bean puree over the crust. Scatter the cheese on top and arrange the asparagus in a circular fashion.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the toppings are heated through.
- Drizzle with olive oil before serving and garish with grape tomato in the center if desired.
Serving: 2🍕slices | Calories: 534kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 1186mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Tag @KookyPizza on Instagram and #KookyPizza!Share on Facebook