Who doesn’t love a good hot dog with all the fixins’. We transformed this beloved classic food into a pizza – perfect for game day!
BEER PIZZA CRUST with hot dogs, sauerkraut, and mustard drizzle
- 1 Beer Pizza Crust
- 2 cooked hot dogs, cut into chunks
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place the crust on a 14-inch round pizza tray.
- Scatter the cheddar cheese evenly over the crust and arrange the hotdog chunks on top.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the hot dogs are heated through.
- Top with sauerkraut and drizzle on mustard.
Serving: 2🍕slices (1/4 of pizza) | Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 1253mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3gShare on Facebook