Pepperoni is the star in this pizza. It’s soft texture and slightly smoky flavor make it an irresistible pizza topping.
2 INGREDIENT PIZZA CRUST with Marinara, Mozzarella, and Pepperoni
- 1 – 2 Ingredient Pizza Crust
- ½ cup marinara or pizza sauce
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded, low moisture, mozzarella cheese
- 10-12 pepperoni slices (about ½ – ¾ ounce)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place the pizza crust on a 14-inch round pizza tray.
- Spread the marinara on the crust. Scatter the mozzarella cheese over the marinara and arrange the pepperoni slices on top.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Serving: 2🍕slices (1/4 of pizza) | Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 700mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Tag @KookyPizza on Instagram and #KookyPizza!Share on Facebook