This substantial pizza makes a great lunch or dinner when paired with a simple green salad. Top with sour cream or more pesto for an additional boost of flavor.
BABY POTATO PIZZA CRUST with chicken, pesto, and sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Baby Potato Pizza Crust
- ¼ cup Basil Walnut Pesto
- ¼ cup (1 ounce) shredded low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- 3½ ounces cooked chicken
- 2½ ounces (8 large) sun-dried tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the pizza crust on a 14-inch pizza tray that has been lightly brushed with olive oil.
- Spread the pesto on top of the pizza crust and sprinkle on the cheese. Lay the chicken and sun-dried tomatoes on top.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the toppings are heated through.
Serving: 2🍕slices (1/4 of pizza) | Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 530mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Tag @KookyPizza on Instagram and #KookyPizza!Share on Facebook