This flatbread style pizza makes a great appetizer or light lunch.
APPETIZER CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST with whipped feta, tomatoes, and walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Appetizer Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- ¼ cup whipped feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- ¾ cup (3 ounces) grape or cherry tomatoes
- Fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the pizza crust on a 14-inch pizza tray that has been lightly brushed with olive oil.
- Spread the whipped feta on the crust and sprinkle on the walnuts. Lay the tomatoes on top.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the toppings are heated through. Top with fresh parsley leaves.
Serving: 2🍕slices (1/4 of pizza) | Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 602mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5gShare on Facebook