A healthy and inventive take on classic pizza margherita.
CAULIFLOWER BROCCOLI PIZZA CRUST with marinara, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Cauliflower Broccoli Pizza Crust
- ½ cup marinara or all-purpose pizza sauce
- 6 – 1 ounce slices of fresh mozzarella cheese
- 10 grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- Fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the pizza crust on a 14-inch pizza tray that has been lightly brushed with olive oil.
- Spread the marinara or sauce on the crust and place the mozzarella slices and tomatoes on top.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top with fresh basil leaves.
Serving: 2🍕slices (1/4 of pizza) | Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 774mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4gShare on Facebook