Cashews and tofu are transformed into a silky-smooth vegan cream cheese with the help of a high-powdered blender or food processor. Great as a pizza topping but equally delicious as a dip for veggies. Be sure to use “extra firm” tofu in this recipe to achieve the proper consistency.
TOFU CASHEW CREAM CHEESE
- ½ cup (2½ ounces) raw cashews
- 1 block (14 ounces) plain extra firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Soak the cashews in water overnight or cover with boiling water and let them sit for 30 minutes.
- Drain the cashews and add them to a high-powdered blender or food processor along with the remaining ingredients. Process until smooth.
Serving: 4🍕tablespoons | Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 299mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0g
Tried this recipe?Tag @KookyPizza on Instagram and #KookyPizza!Share on Facebook