A super simple recipe that yields the perfect amount for one 12-inch pizza but you can easily use it as a topping for crostini and pasta as well. It’s also a great condiment for fish and meat and is a nice alternative to traditional marinara or pizza sauce. For an extra pop of color use a combination of red, yellow, and orange tomatoes, or keep it classic and stick with all red. This recipe works with cherry tomatoes too.
ROASTED GRAPE TOMATOES
- 1 pint (8 ounces) grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Dump the tomatoes onto a small baking sheet and toss them with the olive oil, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the tomatoes are blistered and starting to burst.