This meal is a real crowd pleaser and its simple, no-fuss preparation makes it great for busy weeknights. Eat it as is or stuffed inside a sub roll, and use any leftovers as a topping for pizza.
SHEET PAN SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS
- 6 large sausages, about 3½ ounces each
- 4 bell peppers, seeded, ribs removed, and cut into ½-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, toss the peppers with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Poke a few holes in the sausages with the tines of a fork and place them, spaced out, on a baking sheet.
- Roast on the bottom rack of the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn the sausages over. Dump the peppers on top. Spread them out and nestle them in between the sausages. Return to the oven for 15 minutes more.
Serving: 5🍕ounces | Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 755mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2gShare on Facebook