Pressed for time but craving homemade pizza? This quick and convenient pizza crust will come to the rescue! It requires only 2 ingredients and can be ready for the toppings of your choice in under 20 minutes.
2 INGREDIENT PIZZA CRUST
- 1¼ cups (5¼ ounces) self-rising flour (see notes), plus extra for rolling out the dough
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain, unsweetened, full fat, Greek Yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and place a 12-inch circle of parchment paper in the center of a 14-inch round pizza tray.
- Combine the flour and yogurt and mix until a soft dough forms.
- Place the dough in the center of the pizza tray/parchment paper and sprinkle some flour on top. Using the pizza roller, roll the dough out to the edge of the parchment paper. Sprinkle on more flour as you go, if needed, to prevent sticking.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Using an offset spatula, loosen the crust from the parchment paper and slide it onto a 14-inch round pizza screen. Bake for 3-5 minutes more on the pizza screen or until the bottom of the crust is nicely browned.
- Slide the crust back onto the pizza tray (minus the parchment paper), layer on toppings of your choice, and bake in a 400-degree oven for 5-7 minutes or until toppings are melted and/or heated through.
To use all-purpose flour instead of self-rising flour whisk 2¼ teaspoons of baking powder and ½ teaspoon of salt into the flour before proceeding with the recipe.
Serving: 2🍕 slices (1/4 of crust) | Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 486mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2gShare on Facebook