CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST with apple sauce, cheddar cheese, and chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded white sharp cheddar cheese
- ⅔ cup (3 ounces) cooked, shredded chicken
- ½ cup ( ¼ ounce) cilantro leaves
- ⅔ cup sour cream or plain full-fat Greek yogurt (optional)
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Place the pizza crust on a 14-inch pizza tray that has been lightly brushed with olive oil. Spread the apple sauce over crust. Top with the white cheddar cheese and chicken.
Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top with the cilantro leaves. Serve with Greek yogurt if desired.
Serving: 2🍕slices (1/4 of pizza) | Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 151mg | Sodium: 980mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g