Transform plum tomatoes into a tasty pizza topping with this simple recipe that will make your kitchen smell wonderful!
ROASTED PLUM TOMATOES
- 1½ lbs. plum tomatoes, about 6-8 halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a half sheet pan with a silicone baking mat.
- Place the plum tomatoes in a large mixing bowl and drizzle over the olive oil. Toss the tomatoes around until they’re well coated with the oil. Sprinkle on the Italian seasoning and salt and toss again until all the tomatoes have seasoning on them. Place them cut side up on the sheet pan.
- Roast in the bottom third of the oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn off the oven.
- Flip the tomatoes over and put them back in the turned OFF oven for 30 minutes more.
Serving: 2🍕 tomatoes | Calories: 61kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 299mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Tag @KookyPizza on Instagram and #KookyPizza!Share on Facebook