Sweet, mellow, roasted garlic flavors this keto pizza crust which comes together quickly provided you make the roasted garlic ahead of time. Unlike other keto pizza crusts, this one contains no cream cheese.
ROASTED GARLIC KETO PIZZA CRUST
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 cups (12 ounces) low-moisture mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1¼ cups (5 ounces) almond flour, plus extra for rolling if needed
- 1 head Roasted Garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place a 12-inch circle of parchment paper in the center of a 14-inch round pizza tray and brush it with 1/2 teaspoon of the olive oil.
- Place the mozzarella cheese in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until melted and smooth.
- Add the melted cheese, along with the remaining ingredients, to a large bowl and mix until smooth.
- Dump the dough into the center of the pizza tray/parchment. Using the pizza roller, roll the dough out to the edge of the parchment. Sprinkle on more almond flour as you go, if needed, to prevent sticking. Dock (poke holes in) the dough all over with the tines of a fork.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 10-12 minutes or until brown around the edges.
- Place a 14-inch round pizza screen on top of the pizza tray and invert it so the crust falls onto the pizza screen with the bottom facing up. Peel off the parchment paper and discard it. Brush the pizza tray with the remaining ½ teaspoon of olive oil and place it, bottom side up, on top of the crust/screen. Invert again so the crust is back on the pizza tray.
- Layer on toppings of your choice and return to the oven (on the pizza tray) for another 5-7 minutes or until toppings are melted and/or heated through.
Serving: 2🍕slices | Calories: 522kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 683mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Tag @KookyPizza on Instagram and #KookyPizza!Share on Facebook