Most pizzas have lots of mozzarella cheese on top but this pizza has it IN the crust with a beautiful array of flavorful veggies as toppings. Even those not following a low carb diet will love this colorful and satisfying pizza.
ROASTED GARLIC KETO PIZZA CRUST with Tuscan Eggplant, Spinach, and Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and brush a 14-inch round pizza tray with the olive oil. Place the pizza crust on the tray.
- Spoon the spinach into a nut milk bag (or onto a clean dish cloth) and twist/squeeze it to extract as much water as possible.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the crust and scatter the spinach on top along with the tomatoes and eggplant.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the toppings are heated through.
- Serve with shaved Parmesan cheese.
Serving: 2🍕slices | Calories: 652kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 128mg | Sodium: 1645mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8gShare on Facebook