A simple and delicious pizza with a thin, crispy crust made from quinoa flour.
QUINOA FLOUR PIZZA CRUST with marinara, mozzarella, and fresh basil
- 1 Quinoa Flour Pizza Crust
- ½ cup marinara or all-purpose pizza sauce
- 1½ cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese, about 4 ounces
- 4 or 5 large basil leaves cut into long thin strips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the pizza crust on a 14-inch pizza tray.
- Spread the marinara on the crust and sprinkle over the mozzarella cheese. Return to the oven (on the pizza tray) for another 5-7 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Serving: 2🍕slices (1/4 of pizza) | Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 437mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2gShare on Facebook