Grilled eggplant is the star on this unique pizza crust made with the ancient grain quinoa.
QUINOA FLOUR PIZZA CRUST with grilled eggplant, marinara, and mozzarella
Kooky Pizza Kit
- 1 Quinoa Flour Pizza Crust
- ½ cup marinara or all-purpose pizza sauce
- 1 cup (3 ounces) shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 6-7 slices of grilled eggplant
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the pizza crust on a 14-inch pizza tray.
- Spread the marinara on the crust and place the eggplant slices on top. Sprinkle over the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Serving: 2🍕slices (1/4 of pizza) | Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 709mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g
Tried this recipe?Tag @KookyPizza on Instagram and #KookyPizza!Share on Facebook