This pizza has terrific flavor synergy with the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and savory flavors.
NAAN PIZZA CRUST with fig jam, blue cheese, and prosciutto
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Naan Pizza Crust
- ¼ cup fig jam
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 ounces (3-4 slices) prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the pizza crust on a 14-inch pizza tray that has been lightly brushed with olive oil.
- Spread the fig jam on the crust. Sprinkle on the blue cheese and walnuts. Lay the prosciutto slices on top.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the toppings are heated through. Top with fresh rosemary leaves.
Serving: 2🍕slices (1/4 of pizza) | Calories: 442kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 827mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16gShare on Facebook