The ultimate breakfast pizza!
HASH BROWN PIZZA CRUST with bacon, eggs, and fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Hash Brown Pizza Crust
- 4 eggs
- 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the pizza crust on a 14-inch pizza tray that has been lightly brushed with olive oil.
- Cut four holes in the pizza crust using a 3-inch round cookie cutter. Crack an egg into each hole. Bake on the bottom rack of the oven until the eggs are set and cooked through, about 5 minutes
- Sprinkle the bacon and parsley on top.
Serving: 2🍕slices (1/4 of pizza) | Calories: 693kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 238mg | Sodium: 1428mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 0g
Tried this recipe?Tag @KookyPizza on Instagram and #KookyPizza!Share on Facebook