Greek yogurt is the magic ingredient in this quick and easy to prepare pizza crust that’s also gluten-free.
GREEK YOGURT PIZZA CRUST
- 1 cup (5¼ ounces) Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour, plus extra for rolling out the dough
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) plain, unsweetened, full fat, Greek Yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place a 12-inch circle of parchment paper in the center of a 14-inch round pizza tray.
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients and stir until a soft, sticky dough forms.
- Place the dough in the center of the pizza tray/parchment paper and sprinkle some flour on top. Using the pizza roller, roll the dough out to the edge of the parchment. Sprinkle on more flour as you go, if needed, to prevent sticking.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Using an offset spatula, loosen the crust fromthe parchment paper and slide it onto a 14-inch round pizza screen. Bake for 5-7 minutes more on the pizza screenor until the bottom of the crust is nicely browned.
- Slide the crust back onto the pizza tray (minus the parchment paper), layer on toppings of your choice, and return to the oven for another 5-7 minutes or until toppings are melted and/or heated through.
This recipe works well with Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour. If you use a different brand of gluten-free flour you may have different results as the blend of flours used in gluten-free flours/baking mixes varies depending on the brand.
Serving: 2🍕slices (1/4 of crust) | Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 389mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1gShare on Facebook