1. 12-inch round deep-dish pizza pan – This exceptionally sturdy, commercial grade pan is just like the ones used in busy, fast paced pizzerias. It’s 1½ inches deep and is made of rust-resistant, heavy gauge aluminum which distributes heat evenly. This pan will last a lifetime.
2. 14-inch round commercial grade pizza tray – The wide rim aluminum pizza tray included in our kit is non-corrosive and super functional. It’s great for baking, serving, and reheating pizza, and is lightweight yet durable.
3. 14-inch round commercial grade pizza screen – Nobody likes soggy pizza crust. Vegetable based crusts in particular, contain more water than most other types of pizza crust, and even when that water is mostly extracted prior to baking, you can still end up with a soggy crust. A pizza screen does a great job of drying out pizza crusts that contain excess moisture. It facilitates heat and air circulation underneath the pizza and also helps with even browning. We love it for making the bottom of dough-based crusts golden and crispy too!
4. 12-inch parchment paper circles (quantity: 50) – Most of our Kooky Pizza crust recipes call for rolling/spreading out pizza crust dough or batter right on these precut, moisture and grease resistant parchment circles – SO easy! The baked crusts separate from the paper easily and make clean-up a breeze.
5. Nut milk bag (12″ x 12″) – An essential tool for extracting water from vegetables for vegetable-based pizza crusts. This durable and reusable bag is made of 80-micron food grade nylon with double stitched seams. Its rounded corners make it easy to clean and it dries quickly.
6. 4 in 1 pizza cutter – We tested dozens of pizza wheels before deciding on one to include in our kit and this multi-functional pizza cutter came out the clear winner. It’s a pizza cutter, pizza server, and serrated knife all in one and has a gripping clip that comes in handy when serving pizza and removing it from the oven. Sleek, sturdy, and dishwasher safe – once you try this gadget, you’ll never go back to an ordinary pizza wheel.
7. Pizza roller – This unique tool is much less cumbersome than a traditional rolling pin and does a better job rolling out pizza dough because it’s smaller, lightweight, and much easier to maneuver – you only need one hand. The larger roller ensures and even crust while the smaller roller is great for fine tuning, especially around the edges of dough.
8. Offset spatula (6½” blade not including offset) – Experienced cake bakers know how useful an offset spatula is for spreading icings and batters. Turns out, it’s an excellent tool for making nontraditional pizza crusts too! The batter for these crusts can be pressed and spread easily to form neat, even pizza crusts. And, after these crusts are baked, you can use the spatula to loosen and remove them from the parchment paper and/or pan.
9. Silicone pastry brush – For extra flavor and some added assurance that our pizza crusts release easily from the parchment paper, most of our recipes call for brushing the parchment with olive oil prior to preparing the dough/batter. The silicone pastry brush included in each kit is perfect for this job and is useful anytime a thin coating of oil is called for in a recipe.
10. Two jumbo freezer bags (14 3/8-inch x 16 inches) – Having frozen pizza crusts means you can have pizza anytime in a matter of mere minutes! These oversized bags will hold a minimum of 3 Kooky Pizza Crusts for freezer storage. They’re BPA free and have a secure slide zip closure to ensure maximum freshness.
11. Kooky Pizza Crust Recipes booklet (Vol. 1) – The recipe booklet included with each Deluxe Kooky Pizza Kit contains 12 recipes. Kit owners can also view/print these recipes, along with other pizza crust recipes not included in the booklet, on KookyPizza.com.
PLUS – Kooky Pizza Crusts lifetime web access – We’re adding new recipes to KookyPizza.com all the time. Our pizza crust recipes are exclusive and visible on this website only to Kooky Pizza Kit owners via a custom member login.
A great value at just $49.99!