An easy, cheesy, pizza crust made with just a handful of ingredients. This flavor-packed pizza crust can be ready for your favorite toppings in just 20 minutes.
CHEESY ALMOND FLOUR PIZZA CRUST
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded, low-moisture, mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 clove minced garlic, or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place a 12-inch circle of parchment paper in the center of a 14-inch round pizza tray. Brush it with the olive oil.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Dump the mixture into the center of the pizza tray/parchment paper. Using an offset spatula, press/spread the mixture out to the edge of the parchment paper.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 15 minutes or until brown around the edges.
- Using an offset spatula, loosen the crust from the parchment paper. Carefully pull the paper out from underneath the crust and discard it
- Layer on toppings of your choice and return to the oven (on the pizza tray) for another 5-7 minutes or until toppings are melted and/or heated through.
Serving: 2🍕slices (1/4 of crust) | Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 562mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Tag @KookyPizza on Instagram and #KookyPizza!Share on Facebook