A trio of classic pizza toppings on a mozzarella cheese based pizza crust. Delicious and satisfying!
CHEESY ALMOND FLOUR PIZZA CRUST with sausage, peppers, and caramelized onions
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Cheesy Almond Flour Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup marinara or pizza sauce
- 1 cup caramelized onions
- 1 cup roasted bell pepper strips
- 1 cup cooked sausage, sliced or cut into chunks
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Brush a 14-inch pizza tray with the olive oil and place the crust on it.
- Spread the marinara on the crust. Scatter the onions and pepper over the marinara and arrange the sausage slices/chunks on top.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the over for 5-7 minutes or until toppings are heated through.
Serving: 2🍕slices (1/4 of pizza) | Calories: 480kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 172mg | Sodium: 1132mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g
Tried this recipe?Tag @KookyPizza on Instagram and #KookyPizza!Share on Facebook