This unique pizza has incredible flavor synergy!
CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST with apple sauce, cheddar cheese, and chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded white sharp cheddar cheese
- ⅔ cup (3 ounces) cooked, shredded chicken
- ½ cup ( ¼ ounce) cilantro leaves
- ⅔ cup sour cream or plain full-fat Greek yogurt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the pizza crust on a 14-inch pizza tray that has been lightly brushed with olive oil. Spread the apple sauce over crust. Top with the white cheddar cheese and chicken.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top with the cilantro leaves. Serve with Greek yogurt if desired.
Serving: 2🍕slices (1/4 of pizza) | Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 151mg | Sodium: 980mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g
Tried this recipe?Tag @KookyPizza on Instagram and #KookyPizza!Share on Facebook