If you’re looking for convenience, you’ll love this pizza crust recipe! It uses non-perishable packages of microwaveable cauliflower rice.
CAULIFLOWER PARMESAN PIZZA CRUST
- 2 – 8½ ounce packages of Earthly Choice microwaveable cauliflower rice
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chickpea flour, (also called garbanzo bean flour)
- 2 eggs
- 2 large scallions, finely chopped, (white and light green parts)
- 1 clove minced garlic or ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Cook the cauliflower according to package directions. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place a 12-inch circle of parchment paper in the center of a 14-inch round pizza tray. Brush it with the olive oil.
- Working in batches, pour the cauliflower rice into a nut milk bag and twist/squeeze it to extract as much liquid as possible. Transfer to a bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Dump the mixture into the center of the pizza tray/parchment paper. Using wet hands to prevent sticking, press the mixture out to the edge of the parchment paper.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 20 minutes or until just starting to turn brown around the edges.
- Using an offset spatula, loosen the crust from the parchment paper and slide it onto a 14-inch round pizza screen. Bake for 5-7 minutes more on the screen or until the crust is nicely browned.
- Slide the crust back onto the pizza tray (minus the parchment paper) and layer on toppings of your choice. Bake in a 400-degree oven for 5-7 minutes more or until toppings are melted and/or heated through.
Serving: 2🍕slices (1/4 of crust) | Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 552mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4gShare on Facebook