A fresh, bright, lemony salad with a sprinkling of feta and capers is the topping for this delicious cauliflower based pizza crust. Makes a great appetizer or light lunch.
CAULIFLOWER PARMESAN PIZZA CRUST with lemony arugula, feta, and capers
- 1 Cauliflower Parmesan Pizza Crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 cups loosely packed baby arugula, about 2 ounces
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese, about 2 ounces
- 1 tablespoon capers
- shaved Parmesan cheese (optional)
- If the crust needs to be heated up, place it in a 400-degree oven for 3-5 minutes until warmed through.
- While the crust is heating up, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. In a bowl, toss the vinaigrette with the baby arugula.
- Top the pizza crust with the baby arugula salad and sprinkle on the feta cheese and capers. Add shaved Parmesan cheese if desired.
Serving: 2🍕slices (1/4 of pizza) | Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 115mg | Sodium: 828mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5gShare on Facebook