Mayonnaise takes the place of raw eggs in this easy to make dressing that has classic Caesar taste. This recipe yields a ton of dressing which makes it perfect for large gatherings. And, unlike most Caesar salad dressing recipes, this one uses the entire can of anchovies so there are no leftovers that go to waste.
CAESAR SALAD DRESSING
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2- ounce tin of anchovies in olive oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil mayonnaise or avocado mayonnaise
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- Place the Parmesan cheese, anchovies (along with the oil they are packed in), mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, and pepper into the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
- With the food processor running, slowly pour the olive oil through the feed tube and stop when you have a smooth, well combined dressing.
You can also use a regular blender or stick blender to make this dressing.
Serving: 2🍕tablespoons | Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 389mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Tag @KookyPizza on Instagram and #KookyPizza!Share on Facebook