You can’t beat the beautiful contrast of colors on this pizza and the flavor is awesome too. The crust has an earthy quality to it that’s nicely complemented by the sweet tang of the berries and goat cheese. Be sure to drizzle on a generous swig of olive oil before serving.
BEET PIZZA CRUST with Spinach, Goat Cheese, and Blueberries
- 1 Beet Pizza Crust
- 4 cups (3 ounces) baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place the pizza crust on a 14-inch round pizza tray.
- Spread the spinach evenly over the crust. Scatter the goat cheese and frozen blueberries on top.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the toppings are heated through.
- Drizzle with olive oil before serving.