Hands down, the easiest, and least messy way to cook bacon. Once you try this method you’ll never use a frying pan again!
- 8 ounces bacon strips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Lay the bacon strips on the baking sheet evenly spaced.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Flip the strips over and bake for 10 minutes more or until browned and crispy.
- Drain the bacon strip on paper towels.
Serving: 2🍕 ounces (about 2 strips) | Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 375mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0gShare on Facebook