Smashed, roasted, baby potatoes are the pizza crust in this seriously addictive rendition of loaded potato skins.
BABY POTATO PIZZA CRUST with bacon, cheddar cheese, and chives
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Baby Potato Pizza Crust
- 1 ¾ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, about 7 ounces
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream, about 8 ounces (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the pizza crust on a 14-inch pizza tray that has been lightly brushed with olive oil. Sprinkle on the cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top with the bacon and chives. Serve with sour cream if desired.
Serving size: 2 slices (1/4 of pizza), Calories: 575, Fat: 41g, Saturated fat: 18g, Unsaturated fat: 23g, Trans fat: 0g, Carbohydrates: 28g, Sugar: 2g, Sodium: 1075g, Fiber: 4g, Protein: 22g, Cholesterol: 90mg
Serving: 2🍕slices (1/4 of crust) | Calories: 575kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 90mg | Sodium: 1075mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Tag @KookyPizza on Instagram and #KookyPizza!Share on Facebook