Have this low-carb pizza for breakfast or pair it with a simple green salad for a light lunch. Use Dijon mustard or another type of fancy/specialty mustard in this recipe for an additional boost of flavor.
ALMOND EGG WHITE PIZZA CRUST with Ham, Swiss Cheese, and Peas
- 1 – Almond Egg White Pizza Crust
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 2/3 cup (2½ ounces) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 3-4 slices (2-2½ ounces) deli ham sliced into long thin strips
- ¼ cup frozen peas
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place the pizza crust on a 14-inch round pizza tray.
- Spread the mustard evenly over the crust. Scatter the cheese and ham on top and sprinkle on the frozen peas.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the toppings are heated through.
Serving: 2🍕slices | Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 511mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1gShare on Facebook